Access To Freedom COVID-19 Policy
Due to the unprecedented health crisis we are experiencing, Access to Freedom will be responding to this situation as follows to ensure the health and safety of our customers as well as our staff members.
- Our showrooms will be closed until we know that it is safe for our customers and staff to reopen. Office staff have been set up to work from home. You will still have 24/7 phone support should you need it. All sales inquiries and service requests will still be handled. We understand that while we have an obligation to minimize our contact with customers as well as potential customers, you would not be calling us if you did not need us.
- If you need a stairlift, please either call us or fill out the online form, and we will accommodate you in the best way possible.
- If you are in need of technical support, please contact us and we will make every effort to remedy the situation via phone, and will only make an in-home visit if absolutely necessary.
- We will wash hands, wear masks, booties, not shake hands, maintain social distancing, etc, taking every precaution to ensure your safety as well as ours. Our technicians have plenty of disinfecting wipes to clean any surface they touch upon their arrival and departure from your home.
- Access to Freedom technicians reserve the right to cease or cancel work in the home should they witness anyone appearing to be sick. In turn, if any employee shows signs of illness, or tests positive for COVID-19, they will be off work and not be in contact with any other member of our staff.
- Likewise, should you, or anyone you’ve been in contact with test positive for COVID-19, we ask that you let us know, so we can make the appropriate arrangements for a safe service call or installation.
Please bear with us while we navigate this unprecedented difficult time. If we all work together with the understanding we are all doing the absolute best we can, we WILL get through this together. Ultimately it is our customer’s decision to move forward with a service call or install. Just know we will take every precaution available to ensure the overall safety of everyone involved.